Making smoothies are so last week. That’s why we decided to defy the laws of time and physics to showcase the perfect recipe to unmake a strawberry n’ banana smoothie, from end to beginning. Because that’s the way we roll…in reverse.
Seriously, why would I want to unmake a smoothie?
So you made a fresh smoothie and changed your mind. Now wasting food is not nice and therefore, we wanted to show you the best way to get your ingredients back and avoid doing the dishes.
Warning: We at Que do not condone breaking laws of any sort for any reason. Messing around with laws of physics and time might lead to bodily injury, fatality, or prevention of your birth. But Hermione in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban used time travel for frivolous reasons and we think she’s super cool so we’re gonna do the same. Yeah, science (fiction)!
1. Reverse-pour the smoothie from the glass into a blender. We used the KitchenAid Diamond Blender that churns (in this case, unmixes) like a dream.
2. Begin unmixing all the previously added ingredients.
3. Remove a handful of oats from the mix. Unadd a dash of honey and separate the 2 heaped tablespoons of natural yoghurt.
4. Unmix it some more and take out slices of a ripe banana and drain out a glass of skimmed milk.
5. Lastly, remove the bowlful of strawberries.
delicious suoiciled! There you have it, a clean blender and all the whole ingredients. Now go have them raw or make something else, you law-breaking badass you!
Video produced by Monika Wahlgren
Check out other appliances to turn your kitchen into the ultimate food haven, we know you’ll love them!