31 days this month, that means you’ll be lining up 31 outfits to last you through it, right? Wrong! With a little wit and a few tricks, you can take just a bunch of outfits and turn them into newer and multiple versions of themselves. This way no one will ever know why those prints look so familiar this week.
Those two shift dresses that you wore this week can be worn all the way into week four too. Wondering how?
- Jump into a pair of colour synced leggings to turn the dress into a tunic. Add a sleeveless overcoat to look more edgy.
- You can also bunch the dress up and tuck it into a pair of pants or a skirt to turn it into a blouse. Style it with a statement neckpiece to nail the look.
- Or, how about you turn it into a skirt! Simply throw on a t-shirt or a cute top and you’re ready to go.
Wearing a pretty maxi skirt will make you stand out for sure but that also means you can’t wear it anytime soon again, or can you?
- Pull up the skirt higher and turn it into a long dress. Throw on a jacket for a sophisticated look or a shrug for something more boho.
- Guise a simple solid coloured maxi skirt to look like a shorter skirt by bunching and tying it up in knot on the side. All you need to do it fasten it with a rubber band from the inside to turn the long skirt into a street styled looking short skirt.
Turn your basic button down shirt into a not-so-basic outfit because there’s so much you can do with it.
- You can wear it under a sleeveless dress, vest or sweater to turn it into a stylishly layered outfits.
- Fasten a belt around your waist and strut out in your newly turned dress shirt.
- You can also wear it as a cardigan over another outfit.
You can give your desi kurti a modern touch by styling it in a number of ways.
- Wear it as a dress when it’s too hot to wear pants. Add a neckpiece or a jacket to make it look super trendy.
- You can also skip the pants and wear it with a maxi skirt for a boho look.
- The kurti can also make for a good beach cover up.
Apart from the dozen odd ways you can style a scarf around your neck, you can also use it for other things.
- You can use it as a headband or a head gear that you can drape in various ways.
- You can also use it as a sarong or a wrap-around skirt or tie it up to turn it into a cute sac bag.
Shop the story
Oasis Multicolor Paisley Print Shift Dress
Zudio Black Solid Maxi Skirt
Satya Paul White & Black Printed Linen Shirt
Zuba Grey Printed Stole
Fabindia Black Embroidered Kurti