Why get a soundbar?If you’re not too sure about getting a soundbar, there are several reasons that can convince you. We’ve listed down a few:
- Easy to setup
- More power than TV speakers
- Minimal cables in operation
- Wireless connectivity
- Superior sound quality
- Better pricing than home theatres
So, what's a good soundbar like?The benefits above depend on the features and performance that you can get out of the speaker you pick. Typically, any well-known audio brand should be a good starting point for your search. However, we're here to help you with something better.
Audio-brand boAt has recently entered the home audio segment and come up with some great devices. The boAt Aavante Bar 1500 is a great pick as a soundbar for your living room, for more reasons than one. Here are some of the reasons why we like it:
- A 120W RMS power combined with Subwoofer ensures the most powerful audio experience for your living room entertainment.
- The sleek design and premium finish fit right into the most luxurious ambience.
- Connectivity support for Bluetooth, USB, HDMI, AUX, Optical ensures that you don’t need to deal with multiple docks and wires to experience your favourite content in the best way possible.
- Smart modes powered by high-end equaliser technology modify the sound depending on the content you’re consuming – news, sports, music etc.
- You get 2.1 channel surround sound experience without the hassle of setting up an entire home theatre.
- The down-firing 60W subwoofer provides clear and bold sound to any seat in the room.
As you can see, the next perfect addition to your home entertainment experience could be a soundbar. To check out more soundbars and other audio devices, head over to the Audio Store on TATA CLiQ.
Like this story? Read More: Home theatre and other gadgets to amp up home-audio
Image Courtesy: Shutterstock