Nutella Cold Coffee by Whisk Affair
2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
3 cups Milk
4 tbsp Nutella
1 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
10-12 Ice Cubes (You can also freeze some brewed coffee in ice cube moulds and use them instead )
- Add instant coffee powder, milk, Nutella, sugar and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Blend well to make a frothy coffee.
- Add ice cubes in glasses.
- Pour the coffee over the ice cubes.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and image by Whisk Affair
Iced Caramel Latte by Mommy Hates Cooking
170 ml Instant Coffee
2 Tbsp Caramel Syrup
- Fill a glass with ice and set aside.
- Mix the instant coffee per the directions but use cold water instead of warm. It should dissolve within seconds.
- Add the caramel to the glass, this needs to be about 1/4 inch thick, so use more or less depending on your glass size.
- Add in the coffee, this should come up to leave about 1/3 of the cup empty.
- Then, top with the milk.
- Add whipped cream and drizzle more caramel then enjoy.
Recipe and image by Mommy Hates Cooking
Vietnamese Iced Coffee by Brit + Co
Sweetened condensed milk
- Fill up your coffee pot to make at least one cup of coffee. Put it on the stove over medium heat and brew until ready.
- While the coffee is brewing, open the can of sweetened condensed milk and pour about 1/3 on the bottom of your glass.
- Once the coffee is done, pour it over the sweetened condensed milk and stir with a spoon until completely dissolved.
- Fill a glass with ice all the way to the top and pour the mixture over it once it has cooled.
Recipe and image by Brit + Co
Oreo Coffee Blend by Healthy Kadai
1 glass Milk
3-4 pcs Oreo biscuits
1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
1 tsp Milk creamer
Pinch Cocoa powder -
Sugar 1 tsp (optional)
- In a blender jar, add the ingredients and blend together to get cool, creamy and frothy coffee.
- Garnish with chocolate chips and cocoa powder. Serve chilled.
Recipe and image by Healthy Kadai
Cinnamon Instant Coffee by Happy Foods Tube
3 tsp Instant Coffee
3 tsp Brown Sugar
1/8 tsp Cinnamon
4 tbsp Milk
1 cup Chilled Water (250ml)
6 Ice Cubes , small + some extra for glasses
- In a jar/jug blend coffee, water, ice, cinnamon and sugar until foam forms.
- Pour milk in a clear glass & add 1 or 2 ice cubes. Take a tablespoon, and hold it inside the glass (touching its wall). Slowly pour the coffee in and let sit for about a minute so the layers have time to form.
- Add more foam if you have some left.
- Sprinkle some more cinnamon sugar over and serve.
Cover image courtesy - Shutterstock.com